cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mm certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am planning to appear for MM Certification.

I need a clarification in the pattern of the exam. There will be a section where there will be more than one correct answer.

My question is if suppose three out of four are correct answers and if all the correct answers are not selected or if one wrong answer is selected , how the validation of marks will be done.

Is it based on the correct answers as no negative marks or entire question ( all correct options ) should be selected.

Hope i am clear.

Expecting a correct reply. No guess please.

Regards,

Nani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for giving valuable inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

First you need to give Solution Consultant exam then you can go for Professional exam.

For Solution Consultant you only need 4 week s of training and for professional you need to have 3 years of exp.

Let me knwo if are looking for SAP MM certification I have maetrail with me I can give it to you.

All the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks all for your valuable suggestions.

If possible please give more insite to to the pattern of the exam and also if any related questions, please share it.

I heard from SAP that ECC 5.0 MM version is going to phased out by this month end.

Why is this so for only MM.

Regards,

Nani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I recently cleared the certification.

Yes as you said there will be some multiple anwer questions. In that pattern

if there are 5 options for a question and in which 4 are right and you marked 3 right

So the marks are valuated for the 3 rights only and you are awared 3 (based on the % for each correct answer)

No negative marking in certification

cheers,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thanks for your immediately reply.

How difficult was the exam?

As there are lot of forum reply's which contradict about the pass percentage, either it is 63 or 70%.

Expecting a reply.

Regards,

Nani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nani

I cleared the exam last year in SD.All questions are conseptual and in depth though objective. Though there is no negative marking but its better not to attempt any question where you are not sure that you are right. Marks can be deducted thereby. the pass marks is 70%.

All the Best

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

Earlier it is 70 and was changed to 63 from 2008 september.

The difficulty level depends on the preparation of an individual, If you go through the SCM material you can find mostly all question related to that material

The question will be on BASICS, PROCESS,and BUSINESS SCENARIOS

Just you need to analyse them with cool and calm.

Dont get tense , it is easy to clear if you are confident.

cheers,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santosh,

How the marks will be allotted if we tick all the options,as we know that there wont be negative marks.

All 5 options in which 4 are correct answer.

Regards,

Nani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In general two type of questions.

1. Choose the correct answer ( from the five choices one will be correct answer)

2. More than one answer is correct ( from the five choices more than one will be correct answer)

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

For the second option , more than One correct answer out of Five.... if all or correct plus one or two wrong answers selected along with the correct answer...how will the validation done.

As there wont be negative marks for the wrong answer.

Hope it is clear.

Regards,

Nani.

former_member216664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi nani

6 month ago i have cleared MM certification , my only suggestion to you read question VERY VERY carefully then answer , also dont get tense passing mark is 63 % , so just think about more than 80 %.

Best of luck

Regards

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Each answer carry marks. If u opt wrong one as right then u'll not get marks for that answer.

Some useful info's.

while reading if u dont know the answer just mark it on the white paper. Dont spend time on R&D. at end u mark ur guess..

While reviewing dont change the answer. Initially ur mind might be fresh... while reviewing lot of confusions will arise. So dont change answers in the end.

read thoroughly the Book... dont bother about tcode and configuration sort of issues.

Read the question carefully. That is very very important. For sample i'll share one example.

1. Which of the following functions are false?

a. Purchasing information record links a material to the customer.

b. partner functions can be entered in inforrmation record

c. Pricing scales can be entered in information record

d. The source list is maintained at material / companycode level

e. sourcelist can include external vendors as well as plants

Try to find the answer.

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks all for your valuable suggestions.

If possible please give more insite to to the pattern of the exam and also if any related questions, please share it.

I heard from SAP that ECC 5.0 MM version is going to phased out by this month end.

Why is this so for only MM.

Regards,

Nani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Please let me know how much cost it will take to get a certification exam.

Because i am planning to take it.\

Regards,

Nagaraj S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rammohan,

Can you please send data about MM certification becasue I also try for the same please explain the minimum qualification for the same, I have seven year experience of Sap MM.

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos