cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorizations/Approval for Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a requirement if a sales order is created with qty more than 100 tons it should go for the approval before creating the delivery. Someone help me to get this done

Thanks

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isaac,

I can suggest you two things as per ur requirement :

1) U have to use user exit, for saving sales order, in which it will check abvout the weight.

2) for authorization purpose you have to use status profile.

follow this path and assign status profile for approved or rejected to sales order header.

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Sales - Sales Documents -Define And Assign Status Profile

You can follow like this :

Once the order is entered for more than 100 Ton, put automatically delivery block. Then change the status of the sales order as rewuired.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i am sure your order quantity has a monetary value. if so, you can do the block using "document value classes". in concept, you define classes with value ranges. these classes are then assigned to roles/profiles in authorization. users are then limited to processing only within the assigned value range.

there are existing threads on this. try using the keywords "document class" and "document value class".

another way is to use maximum document value in OVA8. this value should more or less equal your order quantity criterion. when this criterion is exceeded, the order is blocked and must be released by an authorized party.

regards.