cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see who imported a transport ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

From the reading I have done I think I need to use the "tp System log" within the STMS program but the issue I have is that the log file it is reading is not the log file that had the import (eg it was not imported recently and not in the current log file) .

How do I set which log file to read when enter "tp System log", or is this approach incorrect, if so how do I see who imported a transport.

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, Saurabh your method worked perfectly.

Unsure Tycondo about the "Steps" are you taking about, is this the Object list, if so this doesn't show the importer only the owner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My answer was based on TP System Log. Sourabh reply is based on Impot History and no doubt is very good.

Thanks

LK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute Tcode STMS and goto the import queue where you want to see the history.

now got to Import History from GoTo menu.

now select Steps and find out the Transport No. it will show you the name of SAP User who has done the Transport.

Thanks

LK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see all the imported transport in your system with the help of option "Import History" in STMS Tcode. This option offers you to know the who has imported, who is the owner along with date ot import also.

To access this option follow the following path...

1) Login into the server where you want to know the import history

2) Run tcode STMS_IMPORT

3) Press "cntrl+ F7" from the keyboard or press import history button from the screen.

4) Go to Edit -

> "Display more" or press "cntrlshiftF1"

You will get all the information in this screen.

With Regards,

Saurabh

Edited by: Saurabh.Arora on Jun 1, 2009 10:08 PM