cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Bin Replenishment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to run transaction LP21 ( Program: RLLNACH1) in background mode. It is expected to "stage and create picking requests". But, currently it is not. Please let me know if I'm using the wrong program. My parameters are correct, and could stage and create picking requests in foreground mode.

Please suggest how to resolve this issue (or) different batch job name to r

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

LP21 is as you have titled is for creating TR's for replenishing your fixed bins based on your parameters set in the material master.

You should probably be using LP10 to stage the materials. But then you will have to define a movement type for your "production bin" . The storage type is usually defined as 100 . In the standard system the movement type for this is 319. you can copy the same thing for your warehouse.

you also need to have your control cyles and routings set up as the master data to be able to run these, in essence your WM-PP interface should be active.

So once you execute LP10, you will create TR's and subsequent TO's ( you can select that on the initial screen of LP10 and settings in the moevement type ) to " stage" the materials for consumption in storage type 100 & typically the production no, is the bin ( this is dynamically set) .

You could refer to

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata//EN/c6/f85c504afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm for more details.

If this is not what you are trying to execute, pls give some more details.

Thanks,

Answers (0)