SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the advantage of using Rack Jobber module?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think its real advantage has something to do with assortment and listing (because it is an assortment module). However, I think we can just simply list an article like normal (e.g. in mm42, listing view). I don't see the reason why we might need a rack jobber.

Would you please share some idea of the advantage of using it?

Any idea would be appreciated.

VT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Rack Jobber module is managed like consignment, this means articles which are part of a rack jobber module are listed, can be downloaded to the POS (that you have EAN, sales price, etc. ot the POS) but they are not used for replenishment (taken out of a MRP run) due to vendor replenishment. The evndor is responsible for replenishment. (maybe due to weekly visual inspection at the shelf)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

Rack Jobber module is managed like consignment, this means articles which are part of a rack jobber module are listed, can be downloaded to the POS (that you have EAN, sales price, etc. ot the POS) but they are not used for replenishment (taken out of a MRP run) due to vendor replenishment. The evndor is responsible for replenishment. (maybe due to weekly visual inspection at the shelf)