cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM problem with correlation/loop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a scenario in which I am sending file(using flat file conversion) to BPM to do a collect and send out to external system. I have set up a loop which should exit out when counter ="2." Within the loop, I have my receive step, append to multiline item, and increase counter step. Outside of the loop I have my transformation and send step. The problem is that my inbound message does not even enter the BPM once I put the receive step into the loop. I have verified that the inbound message meets the structural requirements. Can anyone provide a possible explanation as to why message cannot enter BPM once receive step is in loop?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have created a scenario in which I am sending file(using flat file conversion) to BPM to do a 
collect and send out to external system. I have set up a loop which should exit out when counter 
="2."

Your requirement seems to be similar to the below mentioned help section:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/content.htm

Make sure that you have done the settings accordingly and also have defined correlation.....

In IR you can view the BPM under SAP BASIS ---> SystemPatterns

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your BPM getting trigger?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey try instead.... put a block -- use fork put some condition.. in one branch use loop and in another branch put simple receive... it will give you correct picture...