cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only want to partially settle for Full Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there a way to only perform a partial Full Settlement? For example, there's a WBS Element XYZ that has $1,000 of cost to settle to a Fixed Asset. But instead of settling the entire $1,000, I only want to settle 80% of the amount which is $800. In using Tcode CJ88 for the settlement, SAP will always settle the entire amount ($1,000). Is there a way to only settle $800 and the other $200 or more (because of additional cost being posted to WBS XYZ) to be settled later?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarang,

In configuration, the box is already "checked" for Amount Settlement and it didn't work. Is there something else that needs to be done?

Thanks all for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

make sure tht you are using the same settlement profile in your project profile... I dont think there is any other setting..

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

I have yet to try because in the settlement rule (distribution rules), I cannot bring the field "Amount" to the distribution rules screen. I get in the distribution rules through CJ02. In the settlement rule, there's an icon for "configuration." From there I click on the "Administrator" tab in the table settings and I could see the "Amount" field which is "check" to make it invisible. I'm able to uncheck hoping do make the field visible but when I save and exit, it always defaults back to invisible. Do you have an idea how to unhide the "Amount" field?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Could you please check any body of the possibility to enble visibility fo the amount field.

I have already check , but when the WBS (WBS has investment profile) is released, AUC is automatically created and if I enter the WBS settlement rule , I found the mont field disappear from the WBS settlemet rule.

BR,

Morshed Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

In settlement profile in SPRO there is indicator for Amount settlement. Pls chk tht and you will see amount field in settlement rule.

Project System > Cost > Automatic and periodic allocations > settlement > settlement profile > create settlement profile.

This wil solve your problem

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try by the procedure:

a. maintain the distribution rule in the WBS element XYZ as follows

1. Amount as $ 800

2. Settlement type "Full"

b. During running Cj88 , Please select "Partial Capitalization" in processing type and run

BR,

Morshed Alam