cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Mnagement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I would like block the sales order once the sales order is saved if the credit exposure is less than the credit limit. Where in OVA8 transaction I can define that. Do I need to check the user1 box .

what are the significance of critical fields in OVA8.How it works.

what are functionality of User2 and User3 fields.

Is there any standard report available which will check which are the sales order where customer credit exposure is more than customer credit limit

Thanks in advace

Regards,

Peter.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use the seasonal factor in OVA8 to reduce the credit limit, see the F1 help:

Specifies a percentage tolerance limit up to which a customer's credit limit may be temporarily extended or reduced.

The checks User1, user2 and user3 you can develop your own credit check logic, it has to be done in SD_ORDER_CREDIT_CHECK -> PERFORM user_credit_check1 (LVKMPFZ1)

(for deliveries in SD_DELIVERY_CREDIT_CHECK).

Kind rgs, Andi

Edited by: Andrea Drab on Jun 2, 2009 1:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please confirm how I can check what is the credit exposure for a particular customer. Can you suggest me any database table where I can find the credit exposure value.

Regards

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

You can use the table KNKK to know the Credit exposure of difft customers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can check the credit exposure in FD33 or in table KNKK

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

there are no settings to block when only a certain portion of the credit limit is reached. better set the credit limit at that "blocking point". if your intention is to evaluate the credit standing with the block serving only as a temporary measure, then you could support this by specifying a "total credit limit" in FD32.

you could consider the maximum document value settings instead. it would not fully satisfy the requirement, but i think its a viable workaround.

when critical fields are activated, any changes in the sales order for fields such as the payment terms would cause a credit block. (refer to other threads on this topic)

USER fields are for ABAP enhancements.

sales order values above credit limits are not taken individually, but as a whole. you can see related data in transactions VKM1 and the other VKMx series of t-codes.

regards.