cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Receiver channel EOIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP help, for one of the parameters of JMS Receiver channel it is mentioned that:

Delivery Mode of Message Producer :

Specify the quality of service of the message producer. You have the following options:

u2022 Persist JMS Messages in the JMS Provider

u2022 Do Not Persist JMS Messages in the JMS Provider

Does this means EOIO/EO. I have proxy to JMS scenarios & like to send the data to JMS in EOIO.

We are using Transport Protocol " Access JMS Provider with JNDI"

With this I want to achieve, EOIO for Proxy to JMS. Pls let me know if Delivery Mode of Message Producer parameter would help & what should be the value.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly Once messages are handled by default using status information in the J2EE server. All adapter error statuses and program terminations initialized externally are also handled in this mode. i.e.

= persist jms messages in the jms adapter.

Now if you specifically want to have dedicated queue; check manage queues under SXMB_ADM.

See if you can set dedicated queue to your interface so that the messages can be processed in the sequence they have received.

Also, once it is out of PI into target system (queue) the order will be maintained.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I was hopening there is some way where we can choose between EOIO or EO and system will take care of that.. In SXMB_ADM i can see many queues. How do i assign the queues to messages as i don't see any place for message. Also Any other suggestion is welcome..

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the option "Maintain Order At Runtime" from Interface Determination helps you in achieveing EOIO sequencing in JMS receiver....

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since your sender system is ABAP proxy, your EOIO setting is set from your ABAP program.

Sorry that I do not have link for you, you might need to search around how to get EOIO from ABAP program.

Regards.

Liang

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Quality of service should be set on the sender side. For ABAP proxy,you can have a look at the below blog

/people/arulraja.ma/blog/2006/08/18/xi-reliable-messaging-150-eoio-in-abap-proxies

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

You got it, Aamir, I was talking about the same thing.

Regards.

Liang