cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master Classification Data in the Sales Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends.

I have assigned some characteristics and values for a class 011 to the customer master.

So Customer Looks Good.

My Question is. IS there a way we can Bring this information in the sales order.

Just like item configurations can be seen in the sales order. Can we see the customer master classifications in the sales order.

The objective is we want some reports to be developed based on the option value given for thecustomer master. So it makes my job lot easier if these options are there in the sales order.

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes it's possible to copy customer md into SO. Basically you need to get KNA1-KUKLA into VBKD. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/08/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

BR,

Zuzana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zuzana

The Link that you provided talks more about Customer Master Data which is in tables KNA1 OR KNVV into the sales order. This is alright.. But what i am looking is how to link the customer master Classification Data into the sales order. or the other way is i am looking at some reports which has the characteristic option value as selection criteria and if provided it should bring the list of all customers who has that characteristic and the sales analysis of that customer.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Have you got the soln on how to copy customer classification data into sales order?

What is the approach you have adpoted to solve incase you found soln.

Regards

Sanjeeva

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are only talking about being able to see a report for particular classifications of customers and the sales analysis of those customer , i suggest you go for a query or a table join..join customer tables / Sales order Header / Item tables and get the required data. Else get a report program written by providing the data to the ABAP person.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are only talking about being able to see a report for particular classifications of customers and the sales analysis of those customer , i suggest you go for a query or a table join..join customer tables / Sales order Header / Item tables and get the required data. Else get a report program written by providing the data to the ABAP person.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

First of all you can see the Customer master tax classifications in the sales order. So As you want to develop Some reports ,

so check in VBAK , VBAP, KNA1 tables and take the fields of VBAK & KNA1 tables as you want to develop the report

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think , there is a solution for this. What i understand from previous answers and my experience is that we cannot bring the customer master classificatioin data into the sales order.

So i am closing this question..