cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow and Interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

First for I apologize for asking the same question that has been asked several time here. I'm trying to develop a custom interactive form that should go for workflow approval process before it can update data base tables. Can you tell w step by step process in order. I did search in th form but I am stuck with confusion of the order I should perform task. I mean show I start with sfp? what type of interface should I select?xl? then se80? can you give please guide me.

Thanks and god bless

Nash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here is your step by step guide:

1) define the interface structure for your form (deep DDIC structure) using SE11

2) Create the form interface and the form using SFP

3) Implement some logic (e.g. function module) to create the form (extract the data form persistency, fill the interface structure and call the generated function module for the form generation). Store the workflow definition (LPOR) in the form.

4) Implement the Workflow:

- Step 1: create the form and store it in the workflow container (ATTACH_OBJECTS)

- Step 2: Send the email with the ATTACH_OBJECTS as attachments

- Step 3: Wait for a "form received" event

- Step 4: Store the received form in the Workflow container

- Step 5: Create an "Approve" activity

- Step 6: Store the data of the form in your persistency

You have to implement an Email exit (SO50) to process the incoming email containing the form as attachment. Extract the LPOR of the form and throw the Workflow event you are listening to (in your Workflow step 3).

That's quite all. Good luck.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ivo for getting back to me. I was not looking for guided procedures we are looking for sap workflow approval as we have already MSS implemented.