cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Item in Standard Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like to include replacement item in standard sales order,OR together with the standard item, TAN. In standard SAP businesss process, replacement item needs to be created using order type SD with reference to the return order. In this case here, users requested to combine replacement item which is free of charge together with the standard item, TAN in standard sales order, OR. I have tried to set "No pricing" for replacement item category. Somehow when I try to create sales order using order type OR and manually change item cat to ZRP for the replacement item, net price PR00 is retrieved from the pricing condition table. Is there anyway where I can exclude pricing automatically whenever i select item category in ZRP since it is a free of charge item (without generation of R100% discount)? Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to have no pricing effect of your replacement item, try the following solution:

Go to VOV7, and update the field statistical value with 'X' so that the prices for that particular item category (in your case ZRP) become statistical and do no impact the overall price.

Please let me know in case you need any further clarifications.

Thanks n Regards,

DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

wrong post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is what I did .

in the configuration

first of all ,you need to define the item category ZRP as "no pricing"

second , assign the item category ZRP to the combination order type OR +item category NORM +usage blank +Item category of the higher-level item TAN ==>Default item category ZRP

in the transaction VA01

when you have input the free goods ,you need to input the field" HGLVIT " (Higher-level item in bill of material structures) in the free goods line the item line number of an pricing item ,press enter.

then click to the detail tab of the free goods , you can see the pricing condition is yellow now ,which means it won't be charging .

Edited by: deyi chen on Jun 2, 2009 10:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Tcode VOV4 ,maintain OR + Itecat Gr + Blank + TAN = ZRP.Then you don't have to change the Item Category ZRP manually.

Now Go to V/08 with your pricing procedure , maintain Requirement as 55 & Base type as 28 along this Condition Type.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go SPRO > S&D > Sales > Sales Documents > Sales Doc Item > Define Item Categories > open ZRP. Delete "Pricing" option in Business Data. Probably it's set to Standard (X), while empty ( ) means No pricing.

Best regards,

Zuzana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zuzanna,

I have already set the item category to " No Pricing" but it is still picking the price which I have maintained in condtition table. Any other suggestions? Thanks!