cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQ02 and SQ03 data lost after homogeneus system copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

We have perfomed system copy from PRD system to QLT system.

If we execute transactions SQ03 or SQ02 there are no values found if we press matchcode to look for infosets or user groups. System copy seems ok and we don´t know how can we found data missing in matchcodes.

Many thanks in advance, regards.

Marta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you expecting the old SQ02 and SQ03 data of QLT system or PRD system ?

With Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

Yes I expect found PRD entries on QLT system

I found that sap query tables on QLT system are empty

AQGDBBG

AQGDBBN

AQGDBBS

AQGQCAT

AQGSCAT

Is this possible due to system copy?

Regards.

Marta

Edited by: Marta Cernuda on Jun 1, 2009 7:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marta,

When you will perform the system copy, you should get data from SQ01, SQ02, SQ03 data of PRD system into your QLT system.

I am really sorry but I am not able to understand your previous post. If I am correct than you are expecting the PRD data of SQ01, SQ02, SQ03 in your QLT system but none of the data come.

If this is the issues, you can export the queries and infosets from PRD system and can import them in your QLT system

With Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marta,

This data should not be lost on a system refresh.

You could check your database restore logs to see if there was any error messages (specific to these tables).

You could also check the BDLS log, though there shouldnu2019t be any entries in the log for these tables.

Short of that, there donu2019t seem to be any checks, so you may be able to export the data and import into QLT.

Hope this helps.

PJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that´s right I expect PRD entries into QLT system.

But I don´t understand why we have lost entries from SAP Query tables during system copy. I´m afraid if system copy is not right....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks PJ

I´ve check BDLS log and there isn´t any reference for SAP Query tables and regarding database logs we have perform database cloning and database team tell me that database is succesfully cloned, there isn´t any log for this tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You export the queries and the infosets from the PRD system and get it imported into QLT system.

You can take the help of this link.

http://it.toolbox.com/wiki/index.php/Missing_Data_in_SQ03_After_Client_Copy

With Regards,

Saurabh

Edited by: Saurabh.Arora on Jun 1, 2009 2:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marta,

Unless you have the luxury of starting the refresh over, seems best to import the data at this time.

Youu2019ll still need to check with the database team for the next time the database cloning is performed.

Best of luck.

PJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for reply.

Database cloning was right but when database team deletes table entries ALCONSEG, ALSYSTEMS, DBSNP, MONI, OSMON,PAHI, SDBAD, SDBAH, SDBAP, SDBAR, DDLOG, TPFET, TPFHT and TLOCK (postcopy task), they delete full tablespaces with a lot of tables, so that we must repeat system copy.

Thanks all again.

Regards.

Mara

Answers (0)