cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM form not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I created a new HCM process and designed an Adobe form. The form is linked to the Process and found to be active. But, when I open it from the web dynpro application

( asr_process_execute ) , the forms is not getting displayed on the web page. But, I can see other buttons like 'Check and Send'. Is there any other setting which needs to be done to display the Form?

Thanks in advance!

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please take a look a SAP Note 1273246 and 1334453.

regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus!

Thanks for the suggestion. The notes solved my problem. But, I am facing another issue now. After I submit the form from the portal, I am supposed to see a work item in my inbox. But the workflow doesnt seem to be triggerred. But the system genereates a Process reference number somehow and says the process is started. Could you tell me what could be the issue?

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like little if any of the pre-config/set-up for HCM P&F was done (having CASE Mgmt not working correctly kind of leads me to belive that). HAve you gone through and checked that all the initial config (in IMG) for HCM P&F was done? (ie. copying CASE Mgmt objects from client 000, setting up workflow, etc)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, transaction SCASE is not working for me. It throws an error message, "Incorrect element type ID" at the bottom.

Mahesh.

Edited by: Mahesh C on Jun 3, 2009 11:59 AM

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please take a alook the application protocoll with transaction SLG1 and Object "HRASR".

Also please take a look at Event-Trace with transaction SWEL.

regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus,

I checked SLG1 and it says the following error.

Work item 000000000000 cannot be read

Message no. WL803

Diagnosis

The work item with the specified ID can either not be read completely or partly (for example, its container).

System Response

The action was cancelled and the work item, if it still exists, set to error status.

Procedure

Check whether the work item has already been deleted or whether only parts of it can no longer be read.

In the latter case, the work item is inconsistent.

Refer to your workflow system administrator.

********************************************************************************

I am not able to understand why this message is appearing. My HCM process is linked with my wokflow template.

Also, SWEL says no event trace. That means my workflow is not triggerred.

What could be the issue?

Thanks,

Mahesh.

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

please verify that in your worklfow template each dialog task includes the class CL_HRASR00_POBJ_WF_EXIT in their programming-exit. This applies for the Workflow-template itself as well (header).

Also please check with transaction SWELS whether your event.trace is already activated.

regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus!

My workflow template has the setting which you pointed out. Also, I found my event trace is ON. Still I am facing the same issue. No workflow is triggerred. I created the whole process including the workflow according to the SAP Library tutorial.

Mahesh..

Edited by: Mahesh C on Jun 8, 2009 4:07 PM

bryan_cain
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried running the web dynpro app WDR_TEST_ADOBE to see if ADS is running properly?