SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Best Practice for Water Utilities v 1.600

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to install SAP Best Practice for Water Utilities v 1.600. I have downloaded the package (now available only Mat.No. 50079055 "Docu: SAP BP Water Utilities-V1.600") from Marketplace, but there is NO transport file included on it. It only contains documentation. Should I use the transport file from Best Practice for Utilities v 1.500?

Thank you,

Vladimir

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not available in SAP market place , please send you mail ID I will send the TR Content.

Raju

0 Kudos

Hello!

Would you be so kind to send them on mail: vovick_t @ mail.ru

Thank you!

0 Kudos

Hi Nammi ,

Can you provide me the Transport file for SAP Best Practice for Water Utilities v 1.600 ?

Even i could not find TR file in that folder "50079055"

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May i know what is the use of this transport file ?.Because i haven't used anything like that .

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello!

The file should contain eCATTs with data according to best practice preconfigured scenarios and transactions to install them.

Some information about preconfigured scenario you could find here:

http://help.sap.com/bp_waterutilv1600/index.htm -> Business Information -> Preconfigured Scenarios

Under the "Installation" path you could find "Scenario Installation Guide" for Water Utilities.

I hope it would be helpful.

--

Vladimir

0 Kudos

Thanks

0 Kudos

Raju, hi!

If it won't be difficult, could you send me those TR files.

Unfortunately, I didn't receive them yet.

Thanks!

--

Vladimir

0 Kudos

Just received TR files. If you need them, I could share.

0 Kudos

Hi Vladimir

Do you mind sending these files to my ID

Thanks