cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notes for approval field updated with outgoing signaturein offline approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured the offline approval for SC. We are on SRM release 550 and using lotus Notes for executing the offline approval. When the approver approves the SC using lotus notes the SC gets approved, but along with the approval mail there is a default outgoing signature set for the approver id in lotus notes which is been updated in the notes for approval field. We are running the job RBBP_OFFLINE_EVAL with the CH_SENDER checkbox ticked if the exit does not updated the SC during the offline approval process.

Please advise how can i restrict the data send to the notes for approval field. I need to restrict the data such that the default signature will not get updated in the notes for approval field.

Regards

GGL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the report RBBP_OFFLINE_EVAL, Workitem will be executed by calling the method " EXECUTE " of class "CL_BBP_SMTP_INBOUND_OFFAPP ".When the approver approves the PO offline,approval note will be added in this method.As far as i know lotus notes signature has to get added from this method.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Navin

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks naveen for the info.

Try to debug the report and you may come to know the fact where it is picking unwanted data by you.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu and Naveen.

I am looking into the class now and i feel its not that easy to change this class as per our requirement, we are trying to see how we can modify this class.

Regards

GGL

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RBBP_OFFLINE_EVAL - try to find out which field is sent to mail box so you can modify the program and comment the line in the program RBBP_OFFLINE_EVAL

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10dfad5a-5398-2b10-568b-d3d999d4...

br

muthu