Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help in recv soap adapter

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello all

i'm consuming a web service which is totally out of my IT environment. For instance, a werbservice from google or any service providers in the net. on execution of my interface the message is successfuly passed from IS to AFW. In AWF i get an error message as follows in Mg moni (RWB):

2009-06-01 12:00:21 Success The message was successfully received by the messaging system. Profile: XI URL: http://<host>:<port>/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI

2009-06-01 12:00:21 Success Using connection AFW. Trying to put the message into the receive queue.

2009-06-01 12:00:21 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue.

2009-06-01 12:00:21 Success The message status set to DLNG.

2009-06-01 12:00:21 Success Delivering to channel: CC_ApplMob_Target

2009-06-01 12:00:21 Success SOAP: request message entering the adapter

2009-06-01 12:00:22 Error SOAP: error occured: com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.BubbleException: Failed to call the endpoint: HTTP 0 null [null "null"]; nested exception caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

2009-06-01 12:00:22 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: Failed to call the endpoint: HTTP 0 null

2009-06-01 12:00:22 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: Failed to call the endpoint: HTTP 0 null.

Not sure where the error is.

I have not set the parameter for PROXY option as found in the recv comm channel for SOAP. If this has to be set why and what parameter to set (from where to refer?). Am is mising something important here?

kindly help in this case.

thkx

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

configured the case in PI with proxy settings. working fine with tht but my post is unanwsered. closing for now

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

any hints for this issue "SOAP: error occured: com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.BubbleException....nested exception caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused"

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

guys thks for your replies.

1. as pointed checked the blog but still my question remains unanwsered on proxy in recv soap cc.

2. considering the case i need to set the proxy details in cc, then what entries shud i make in HOST, PORT, User name and Pwd? from where i can check these details?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
2. considering the case i need to set the proxy details in cc, then what entries shud i make in 
HOST, PORT, User name and Pwd? from where i can check these details?

From help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/29/5bd93f130f9215e10000000a155106/content.htm

From the above help link:
u25CF      If the Web service provider can only be reached by using an HTTP proxy server and not directly, 
set the Configure Proxy indicator and enter the following:

u25CB       Host

u25CB       Port (used for receiving proxy HTTP requests)
If the proxy requires a user authentication, set the Configure Proxy User Authentication indicator and 
enter the User and Password, and a confirmation.

So the user-id and password are of the proxy connection.....host is the hostname

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jun 1, 2009 9:14 PM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Failed to call the endpoint

1) Check if the Target URL is correct

2) Check if the port that you have mentioned is not having any firewall restrictions imposed on it...as you mentioned that the WS is outside your IT environment get the port issue resolved from your Network team..

3) The WS is up and running fine....

regards,

Abhishek.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure your setting are correct. refer this - /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009