cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc to jdbc scenario problum in queue ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

I am facing a problem in IDOC to JDBC Scenario (PI 7,1) . When i trigger the idoc first time it is inserting in to the data base . when i trigger second and third time struck in the queue .By default the quality of service it is taking EOIO,

My question is :

1. How to clear the Queue ? and is there is any method it automatically release the queue ?

2. How to change the QOS EOIO to EO .(i don't find any option at jdbc adapter level to give QOS ) ?

Thank You

G.Praveen Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Interface deterrmination unmark the maintain order at run time.It will change the process EOIO to EO.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

for queue restart RSQOWKEX / RSQIWKEX . but first find why messages are stuck in queue. what is the error message ? and remove that cause...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>1. How to clear the Queue ? and is there is any method it automatically release the queue ?

To Re-process Automatically

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

>>2. How to change the QOS EOIO to EO .(i don't find any option at jdbc adapter level to give QOS ) ?

For any Adapter, Receiver side QOS option wont be there. Sender side only will be available.

As soon as you trigger the Idoc from ECC, this will be sent to receiver in the Idoc generation order only

REgards

Seshagiri