cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total window not printing correctly after main window in smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have created 2 windows for remarks and total which are to be printed after main window.

i have created two pages. both have these windows. as i want the total and remarks window to be printed after main window. i have added a condition (clicked the check box print after end of main page)in the two windows to print after end of main window.but the two windows are not printing. if i remove the check box they are getting printed in both pages. how ever i want only in last page.

Note : i am not looking at the option of adding templete in the main window.

Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sreekanth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a typical problem which i have encountered a lot of times. Whatever you have done is correct and the only thing you need to do is to drag the total windows node after the main window node in the left hand side tree in smartforms tcode.

Because the windows are only processed in the order they are in the tree nodes.

This will solve your problem.

Regards

Karthik D

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create extra two rows in Table node after line items and put your total and Remarks with condition that can display after all line items get printed.

For counting all lines items use program lines node in Main area of Table node . Write code in that program lines to check all line items get printed or not. If all lines items get printed set Flag to 1 which is 0 initially.

Provide Flag = 1 for the Total and Remarks texts. Otherwise place these two rows in Footer of Table node with same condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one seperate table line in the footer and keep it before the Total and Remarks table line. For the newly created table line give the condition as " Only at paragraph end" and then for the remaining table lines give the conditions as per your requirement.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sreekanth,

Just copy the contents of both the windows to Main window-> Tables-> Footers.

and in footers option tab just uncheck the Check box, "ON PAGE BREAK".

This will print your total and remarks window only after the end of display of item table.

Hope this discussion was helpful to you.

Cheers,

Suvendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to select the option as Only on Page 'Page Name' and Only after main Window.

This will work.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekenth,

Please try this way, you may get the result.

In the condition tab ,go for the option " Only After The End of Main Window".

Regards,

Narasimhulu P.