cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standalone ITSmobile Server requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

One of our customers wants to run ITSmobile. They have a 4.6C sytem running. I installed an ITS Server Standalone, ITS 6.20 Patchlevel 31, I know that the system requirement for the ITSmobile is ITS 6.20 Patchlevel 27, SAP Basis Support Package: 55. Our problem is that the customer has installed SAP Basis Support Package: 51 and for politics of the company they can't install the support package required for the ITSmobile, but they can install SAP notes separatelly. Do you know wich notes I have to install from SAP Basis support package 51, to be able to run ITSmobile?

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fernando,

I'm sorry, but that's not possible. They would need to migrate a lot to get the same functionality.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

we are workinge with the following platform.

SAP BASIS: 6.20

SUPPORT PACKAGE: 53

SAP RELASE: 4.70

No Support package upgrade will be done. The ITS standalone will be installed without any problem. We are not sure about the ITS mobile (if the current SP is enough or not).

Are there any prerequisites? In case we do not install any additional SP is it feasible to perform the screen conversion in another system, and then install them in our system?

Do we miss something?

Thanks a lot to everybody.

Ale

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos