cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxdb 7.5.00.21 version required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have several MAXDB 7.5.00.21 installations that I have taken over. I would like to build a new server with this exact version on it to mimic the live systems.

Does anyone know where I can download this version, or a patch to upgrade an earlier version to this release?

Thanks,

Philip.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> We have several MAXDB 7.5.00.21 installations that I have taken over. I would like to build a new server with this exact version on it to mimic the live systems.

> Does anyone know where I can download this version, or a patch to upgrade an earlier version to this release?

Hi there,

for non-liveCache systems the old installations aren't available as soon as new patches are released.

Instead of learning the old bugs you would do much better to install the current patch of 7.5 and test this right away.

You can do this, by just taking a complete data backup of your live system and restore it to your new test installation. As long as you stay in the same release path (7.5 in this case) you're absolutely safe with this.

Build 21 is very old - therefore the installation of the current patch is highly recommended.

regards,

Lars

Answers (0)