cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

release to ECC and also in product view

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends,

previously i had given history values manually in interactive demand planning and run it. the forecasted values were transferred to ECC and also released to product view as forecast requirement. now i have created an infocube from excel. all the values of history is capture directly from the infocube. after i run interactive demand planning the values are not transferring to R3. and also to product view. is there anything different i need to do? because this was working fine when i was entering history key figure value manually. but i have made it automatic the valueas are not flowing to ECC. pls advice

Regards

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

After you load history to infocube, you have to load it to to the planning area (/SAPAPO/TSCUBE) and then run the demand planning. After that you should release the same to SNP (/SAPAPO/MC90). and also to R/3

Regards,

Nitin Thatte

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinay ,

Not sure how you were able to see the values in R/3 and SNP the first time. As Nitin has mentioned, after you do forecasting in DP module , u have to release it to SNP with tcode /n/sapapo/mc90 and to release it to R/3 u have to create a transfer profile with tcode /n/sapapo/mc8u , create an activity for the transfer profile, create a planning job and then schedule the planning job.

Thanks

Saradha