cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fund Center is taking from Employee Master not from Cost Assgt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We implemented Fund Management in the System. While raising Travel Request i am entering Fund center and Fund in Cost distribution Assignment. After trip save this amount is hitting Employee Master Fund center not Fund center entered in Cost distribution. In travel reports it is updating fund center entered in cost distribution but in standard fund management report it is updating against Employee master fund center.

After creating Expense report then it is hitting correct fund center. In the trip commitment stage the amount is hitting employee fund center. So it consumed other Budget in the trip commitment stage. But after creating expense sheet then it is consuming correct budget.

Please guide me how to rectify this.

Regards,

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

Please try the following.

You could create a new derivation rule in FM (transaction FMDERIVE) that includes a condition like business transaction TRANSAC = TVRL.

In this case this rule would only be used for travel and shouldn't impact for example MM.

You can also specify in this rule that even if there is a value already available for the funds center (which is provided by the rule) a manual entry could overwrite this value, in case a different funds center is needed at some other time.

Though in this case the rule should only affect the business transaction for travelling, to be in the safe side you should create it after rules that have already checked commitment item because the order of the rules is important in order to derive the data. The system checks all the rules from top to down.

I hope it helps you

Kind Regards,

Vanessa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your information.

Derivation rule is working fine. Our problem is it is updating in FMIOI table from Employee master and not from derivation rule.

We changed the programme to get information in FMIOI table and now we are able to get derivation rule of travel instead of Employee master.

We are using derivation rule based on Internal Order and these internal orders are not updating in FMIOI table. In FMIOI table, the field Internal Order is blank. Please let me know why internal oreder is not updating in FMIOI table. If internal order is storing in another table please let me know the table name.

Thanks,

Sree

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sree, you have opened a new thread with this question so I suggest you to close this thread if suggestions helped you or continue with this same topic if you require so.

hope you will agree

thanks

Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Resolved.