cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident Management Work-Center for Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have given the Role "SAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN" to the customer for creating the ticket through Workcenter in Solman .

But we dont want the internal memo to be visible to customer when the ticket is moved from one team to another team.

Is there any way by which we can restrict that.

Waiting for the response at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards

Atul Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Atul,

which link have you sent to end user,

because there are 2 links one link for posting of ticket there you get the ticket creation screen directly after logon.

2nd one is for support team and more like solman_workcenter weblink where only support team uses to process the ticket.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have given the customer the follwing link..

http://lonsapslm01.xxx.xxxxx.xxx:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_workcenter?sap-client=100&sap-languag...

to the create the ticket.

moreover I have maintained the business partner for the customer in the BP .

Is there anyother way to have the service desk functionality enabled through web URL to the customer...

If any other option is there please suggest.

Thanks and Regards

Atul Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you tell me abt the first link...which you are talking in this case.

I am not sure wht is the first link..and how can we give to the customer...

If first link only have the creating ticket option that is fine with me,...

How to give customer the first link u have mentioned..

Thanks and Regards

Atul Anand

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I cannot paste that link here but instead will direct you thru the steps.

1. goto sap initial screen in solution manager

2. add fav right click and choose add other objects

3 choose web dynpro application

4. and here enter this component AGS_WORK_INCIDENT_CREATE_APP

5 save the change

now when you click on the link the explorer start with your server name and the approvpriate service for work incident.

Later copy and paste it to end user this URL.

Hope now your problem is solved

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All your replies are knowledgable and helpful indeed...

We are using over here the second option specified by you and have given it to the customer...

and but what we want is that customer should not see the internal memo while one team transfer the ticket to other team..

Can we restrict this to the customer by using the second option.

Waiting for reply.

Thanks and Regards

Atul Anand

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes because the link which you have posted earlier is used by the team to process the tickets in solman.

Also you have the standard action available under action tab "email to message creator" which will send email to message creator or reporter for the ticket

so say if A assign it to B and when B login they can click on the action and trigger email to end user so they also get notified who is current processor for my ticket( here its B)

Hope it solves ur problem completely now.

Also check this

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Jun 1, 2009 6:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I am having doubt ...

Suppose if the support team wants any update from the customer how can they communicate through ticket..and how can customer update the ticket ...if they use 1st option....

bcz 1st option is just for raising the message ...customer cant update anything in the message......right....

So thats why we over here pefer to give 2nd option to the customer so that they can c the status updates in the ticket...but we want that internal memo should not b visible to the customer...

Is there any authorization object or field we can suppress in the role...."SAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN"

so that internal memo is not visible to the customer..

Thanks and Regards

Atul Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have given the customer the incident management workcenter for raising the ticket

Ist case

I have created a business partner for the customer and have given him the role general.

In the incident management workcenter I am getting error "You are not assigned a Business Partner"

and I cant raise the ticket

IInd Case

I have given the customer general Role and as well as employee role ,In this case he can raise the ticket and he can c all the Long text including the internal memo.But I want to restict him to c the internal memo .The customer should only c standard replies.

Is there any specific role in Business partner by assigning which he can only raise ticket and can just c them and reply back to them.

Waiting for response at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards

Atul Anand