SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meter Config in TSW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could any one please guide me in how to capture the meter reading data in ticket. I tried to configure meteres in SAP,but i was really lost cause some cutomizing for the meters is SSR some in PRA..and some in BDRP..

Would really apprecite if some one could help me in this...

Thanks,

Asif

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

For each ticket type, you can define one method to capture the mesurements.

1. QR Quantity reading

2. MR Meter reading

3. GR guage reading.

Under the customizing node

Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream)>TSW (Trader's and Scheduler's Workbench)>Tickets-->Maintain ticket types

you can define the measurement method for that particular type of ticket. Now, this measurement type would be available in the edit mode in the ticket transaction.

Also, in the location master data (O402), you'll have to check in the Location-material assignment that you have a meter installed.

Edited by: Harish K Srivastava on Jun 2, 2009 5:47 PM

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

For each ticket type, you can define one method to capture the mesurements.

1. QR Quantity reading

2. MR Meter reading

3. GR guage reading.

Under the customizing node

Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream)>TSW (Trader's and Scheduler's Workbench)>Tickets-->Maintain ticket types

you can define the measurement method for that particular type of ticket. Now, this measurement type would be available in the edit mode in the ticket transaction.

Also, in the location master data (O402), you'll have to check in the Location-material assignment that you have a meter installed.

Edited by: Harish K Srivastava on Jun 2, 2009 5:47 PM

0 Kudos

Thank you for your response, the ticket types and the location/Transport system are configured for meter readings,but my question is how to maintain the meter master,cause in SAP IS Oil meters are used in PRA, BDRP, SSR and TD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the 'material Handling group' assigned to the business location?

Is the correct access profile chosen on the 'Meter' tab of the business location?

For ticketing, you need not worry about PRA.

Edited by: Harish K Srivastava on Jun 3, 2009 4:27 PM

0 Kudos

Thank you for help.