Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define Status of Supplier Relationship : Procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A small confusion ....

I am defining Supplier Relationship for Model, Preliminary and Regular supply for a material and corresponding Inspection Plans for them.

How this works is that when we take UD for one lot of Model Series (for example) ; the Status is updated to Preliminary Series and corresponding IP is changed. There is no problem until here ...

The business wants the Status to be updated to Preliminary Series after 5 successful Usage decision and not with just 1 UD. Where can we set this ?Is there something I am missing out ?

How do we simulate this scenario. Please help !!!

Thanks,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

You are right. Supply relationship works as mentioned by you. once the UD is given the info record gets updated.

For this requirement of urs I will recommend you to create 5 stages of model inspection. so that it remains in the same stage and then only after5 UD it comes to the preliminary stage

Please let me know your feedbak

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thanks for your reply ...

We thought about this but in one of the case business wants no change in the supplier relationship for 20 UDs in a row ...

Your suggestion might work as a workaround until we better solution to implement ...

Any more suggestions / solution are welcome

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this thread ...