cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT DIAGNOTISC RELEVEVANT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus.

I am tryng to setup managed system - ECC 6 EHP3 to Solman RCA.

I have installed the Diagnostics agent. But during setup wizard I recieve the message " No diaignostics relevant main insance found" . Main instance in SMSY is Central component .

Whats wrong?

Regards

Vladimir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having the same error. did you fix the issue?

i appreciate your feedback on this

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes but... I changed it to ECC 6 in SMSY, not ERP EHP1 ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same issue with this error. The fix was due to having the wrong system information in SMSY. For example if you upgraded ECC from 6.0 to EHP3, the smsy header data is still referencing ECC 6.0. Change that to the EHP3 and try agian.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

WIth ECC6 you have "SAP ECC Server" as central component that is diganostig relevant.

for ERP ENH Package you have "Central application" as central component that is NOT dignaostic relevant....

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you get this to work? I've tried a multitude of combinations (deleted the system, ran landscape_fetch, changed to ECC 6.0, SAP ERP, SAP ERP EHP3, etc. ) and still could not run the managed setup successfully. I am running Solution Manager SPS21, so perhaps something may be broken in this version?

mkloeffer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Randy,

the correct order for connecting the system is:

- Connect the system to SLD

- Fetch the system from SLD to SMSY

- Assign the correct product version and main instances in SMSY

- Run the Diagnostics Setup wizard from SolMan_Setup

I assume you have trouble in step 3. Attached SAP Note 1265070 you find a guide that describes how to model systems in SMSY so that they can be used in RCA and MOPZ.

Please have a look at the guide and especially the chapter about ERP/ECC modeling.

Hope this helps,

Michael