cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the name in the status bar when we activate a webdynpro??

former_member645692
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

When we activate the webdynpro,in the status bar its displayin some name like 1BCWDY/*********==CP.

wat s this? wer to retreive it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

They are the inlcude names associated with the component where the mapping of the mapping of the webdynpro source code and General ABAP source code are done.

Please check the tables -

WDY_WB_SOURCEMAP

WDY_WB_*

Give your compoennt name and look for the includes. Check the same includes in the SE38.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

I have created one component in developement server and its working fine.

My component application name is zwda_final1.

When i moved it to production server , and trying to execute the application, it shows error like ,

****************************************************************************************************************************************

The URL http://cadcisrv.cadilapharma.co.in:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zwda_final1/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system CAD : Syntax error in program /1BCWDY/6OM5LX730P1FSEX6SM5I==CP .

The error occurred on the application server CADCISRV_CAD_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_COMPONENT=======CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_APPLICATION=====CP

Method: CREATE_APPLICATION of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_APPLICATION=====CP

Method: IF_WDR_RUNTIME~CREATE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

****************************************************************************************************************************************

As u asked to check the table WDY_WB_SOURCEMAP which contains include entries for perticular component when we activate the component, i checked in table bt i dont able to find out the include name which i get in error i.e.

/1BCWDY/6OM5LX730P1FSEX6SM5I.

So plz try to solve my issue and let me know how i am getting this include name.

Thanks & Regards,

Saurin Shah

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member645692
Participant
0 Kudos

hi lekha,

The name getting displayed in status bar and the name in the table WDY_WB_SOURCEMAP differs.

If i give the component name in the table WDY_WB_SOURCEMAP it displayin all the includes but not the one displayed in status bar.