cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability control with action 2 "Mail to project manager"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i was asked to implement the budget availabilty control with action 2 "mail to project manager".

how can the managers receive the mails in the SAP when the budget is exceeded?

can someone explain the config in detail?

thank you very much.

i have no idea how to achieve it ?

thank you all.

Judy

09-06-01

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is possible with business work place ( SBWP)

To achive this you need to do some settings

1.OPS6 - Created Person responsible ( in that enter your SAP ID as office user)

2.CJ20N - Maintained person responsible in Projects (WBS Elements)( the same you created in previous step)

So whenever you are getting error message or warning message it will goto your business work place.

3.Business Work Place - Maintained you manager email address for auto forward function

In order to do that select the menu path settings -->office settings -->automatic forwarding

Click create button

Enter your manager mail address in forward to field and select U-->Inetrnet address and enter the time period.

after this above settings ask your basis consultant to check the mail sending related settings in SCOT t code.

If you carry out all the above steps the mail automatically reach your manager mail box.

Please check and replay back

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I have a similar problem. Will the solution you propose above not forward all emails from the SAP Office inbox? Instead of just availability Control alone? Is there a way to copy availability control emails to multiple recepients

I would like to forward (or copy) the Email from budget availability control to a manager i.e

1 trigger to person responsible

2. Copy to manager.

No 1 works fine. I want to send to more than 1 person.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1-Enter the person responsible in the project defination from the drop down.

2-Before that, enter the sap user id of that person in the office user

After budget xcd the limit as defined in tolerance limit, the mail will b sent to that user id mentioned.

If u want to send the mail to any third party system like microsoft out look, then config the same taking the help of basis consultant.

ashis