cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call /SAPAPO/AC04 in APO from ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to modify some of the selection field and report fields in /SAPAPO/SIMULATE_APO which located in APO server.

transaction code: /SAPAPO/AC04

However, I want to do it in ERP server. How can I access the data of /SAPAPO/AC04 in APO from ERP?

If I use RFC call to APO program /SAPAPO/SIMULATE_ATP, is that feasible?

Or is there any method that I can use to achieve this?

Appreciate advice and help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi montuvg,

Thanks for the brilliant information.

Just a quick question, when I run co09 in ECC, I saw Category=SalesOrder and Stock

but when I run /SAPAPO/AC04 in APO by using the same Product and Plant, I saw

Category=SalesOrder, Stock and SimReq but I didnt see Category = SimReq when I run co09 in ECC.

Why? any selection that I had missed out?

I wonder how this co09 work. I guess it will pull data from APO to display it. How to check this out?

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Co09 is basicaly is APO avalabilty check overview , while /sapapo/ac04 is apo avalabilty simulation check.

CO09 will shows the avalability check which is already there m, while ac04 shows simulation.

You will not find it in CO09.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the explanation.

So, is there any method that I can use to get everything in display in /SAPAPO/AC04 in ECC?

Is that possible for me to change Co09 to achieve what I need?

All suggestions are welcome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry , the function which you are looking for is not possible.

Because CO09 is a transaction in ECC , but if a material ATP is apo based then it will call APO screen.

So basicaly you are able to see apo transaction in ECC.

May be i think you can write a OSS message and SAP may support you on this.

Can you put some light on it, what exactly you want to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi montuvg,

I need to create a new report with the help of RFC call to APO program /sapapo/simulate_atp(if it is possible) from ecc.

I will require to create new selection fields(Material, SQR, Grade..) to retrieve the information from report data of /sapapo/simulate_atp ( Material, Material Description,MRP Element, SQR, ATP Qty in BUoM, Class, Status, Text )

I m just out of idea on how and where should I start on this.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi montuvg,

I need to create a new report with the help of RFC call to APO program /sapapo/simulate_atp(if it is possible) from ecc.

I will require to create new selection fields(Material, SQR, Grade..) to retrieve the information from report data of /sapapo/simulate_atp ( Material, Material Description,MRP Element, SQR, ATP Qty in BUoM, Class, Status, Text )

I m just out of idea on how and where should I start on this.

Thanks

I am aware that you want to simulate ATP in ECC, but in which transaction ?

Actualy as per my knowledge of this, you can not do it directly , you have to use work around , like when your Zreport runs call transaction co09 in background then from that screen go to the transaction AC04 then add the desired field in it, and then publish the desired results.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you're right, i want to do ATP simulation in ECC.

Well, I believe that I need to create a new Z transaction if I need to create Z report that will have need selection screen and pull the report result(selected fields) similar to what is in AC04.

And this Z t-Code and Z report have to be in ECC.

you have to use work around , like when your Zreport runs call transaction co09 in background then from that screen go to the transaction AC04 then add the desired field in it, and then publish the desired results.

How to access AC04 report result from Co09?

or Can I just access AC04 report result without going through co09 in ECC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use transaction co09 in ecc it calls apo avl. check in ECC with the use of RFC then you can enter transaction /o /sapapo/ac04 in comman prompt, since co09 calls the APO avalabilty check with the help of rfc user.