cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erecuitment thru XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario where we will carry out erec process in XI, its a synch process updating the HR.

I have gone thru a guide stating the XI adapters at both sender and rcv level..could you guide me thru the adjustments to be done in XI in terms of rfc dest to be created and proxy etc...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP E-Recruiting is webdynpro (abap) application. You integrate it with XI using client proxies. First of all import erec content to xi (rep->tools->import swcv). So, you'll have all the pre-delivered by SAP erec objects for XI. Since erec is an application based on web as, it has all the necessary generated objects for xi - proxies are already generated and activated. All you have to do is go through SAP's implementation guides (img) to configure erec working with particular xi box.

Next you create integration scenarios in your own swcv using erec objects from imported component.

Regards,

Dmitriy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Dimitry,

Thanks for the info..could you let me know where i could find the imp guide?..

Since this is a scenario where data goes from EREC to HR and rresponse back to EREC...what settings are to done in sxmb_adm and rfc dest etc....

as we will use XI adapter for both sender and rcvr..is ther a proxy required..cos SAP HR also comes with pre built content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayendra,

you scenario will look like this: erec(client proxy) -> xi -> hr(rfc/idoc/bapi).

you don't need to do any special sxmb_adm config, and you don't need xi adapter in this scenario.

try to look for imgs on sdn/help portal

Regards,

Dmitriy

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
you scenario will look like this: erec(client proxy) -> xi -> hr(rfc/idoc/bapi).

erec is a web application...so cant we use SOAP protocol for Erec --->XI communication?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes abhishek..thank u... i think thats the way out

so from erec to to XI?..client proxy or SOAP adapter?...

would have any idea of the implementation guide?...settings to be done in XI for HR and Erec

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
o from erec to to XI?..client proxy or SOAP adapter?...

SOAP spcifically used for web application sync communication (same is the case for you)....so if the Erec application has no issues in consuming the XI provided wsdl then i would suggest go for SOAP...if not then the other connectivity protocol suggested....

would have any idea of the implementation guide?...settings to be done in XI for HR and Erec

no idea of an implementation guide for this....for XI erec communication you dont need to do anything else than a DT, MT, MI and providing the wsdl

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Erec is first of all abap application. It can and must be integrated with xi through proxy. I've developed two integrations of erec with third-party services that were later certified in SAP integration and certification center(xi content certification). If you find the gudes you will find out from them that SAP itself states to use proxies. So this is correct variant - believe.

Besides, if you wish to use soap, you'll need to adjust erec abap code - not a good idea. Aas I said before, erec already has code for calling proxy objects.

Regards,

Dmitriy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Dimitry,

One of the guide sez,

I have to import the S/w components EREC and HR , and the ir corresponding interfaces have the interfaces pre defined in each of the above...

So will it be a proxy to XI to proxy?...

Do i have to expilicity define the outbound and inbound proxies using SPROXY?...

What are the settings to be done in XI..if any?...

would help if you could share the implementation guide etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayendra,

I can't say about XI to HR link - it can be proxy, rfc, idoc... You have to find SAP HR documentation on ways of integration with XI.

About Erec to XI link - you just have to perform imgs, no sproxy actions are needed.

In XI in your swcv you define mappings, integration scenarios(if needed) using components of Erec and HR swcv.

Give me your mail, I'll send some info from img.

Regards,

Dmitriy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dimitry... edited business card has the info..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx prakasu, have u got any idea on how i can put up the same for EREC?..

will it be a Sender proxy to XI to Rcv Proxy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the blog..

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3022] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards,

Prakasu.M