cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document assign to QM notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Can we attach any document to QM notification type Q1? I want to attach photographs via D.M.S to the

QM Notification.

kindly advice.

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am doing the same with T-code QM01 Inspection type Q1 Press enter fill the data in required filled & goto Put in process button but i could not get any pop message on the screen

kindly advice.

Regards,

NKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Look carefully. The pop up window is very small amd many people miss it in first tme. its a narrow window with 8 options generally (last one is a bright blue color with i symbol, its for help for the object services).

Former Member
0 Kudos

From List system you may not get idea about QN for which Docs are attached. But you can define User Statuses

1. Doc Not attached (default)

2. Doc Attached

Change status to 2 once you attach document, Based on user status QN attached with Docs will able to filter from List system

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I will check it with my client.

Thanks for ur suggestion.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can attach image directly to the notification. DMS is not required atall.

You will find one Ikon above green flag (Put notification in process), click to the ikon. You will get one popup. Click on create -> Create attachment -> select file from your desktop.

Thanks & Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for the reply.

You are correct that w/o DMS we can do attach.

My further question is how do we know that a notification have been assigned a document?

from list system should show me the notifications for which the documents have been assigned.

Regards,

Anil