cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

operating conern s001 has not been generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

could you please guide me, when i try to release invoices to accounting it displays a message by saying that operating concern s001 hasn't been generated.please guide me necessary configuaration..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

When there is a problem with the company code level settings which were incomplete etc.. we will recive this message. You have to go in SPRO and check for the company code level settings using the path:

SPRO>Enterprise structure>Definition>Financial Accounting>Edit,Copy,Delete,Check company code.

Check your company code details.

And this operating concern is generally related to FICO.So ask your FICO person after ensuring that all are correct.You can use KES1/KES2/KES3/KES4 T.Codes for setting the operating concern.

Could you please check the below link for some notes on operating concern which is for your knowledge and reference.

[Operating concern|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/7a/4c38814a0111d1894c0000e829fbbd/content.htm]

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

t-code KES1 is ued to set the operating concern. it is recommended that this be left to the FICO consultant as generation of the operating concern is sometimes not accomplished in one attempt, as there are peculiarities to the object generation.

it is also good to make available an ABAP and/or BASIS consultant when generating the operating concern, as there are certain tables that have to be generated along with it. please refer to release notes for this thru the SAP support portal.

regards.

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please get in touch with your FICO Consultant . Bcoz the operating concern created to be activated.

Thanks

Sushant