cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - "Enter a sales oredr for special stock E"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a O/B delivery created with ref to STO and for that delivery done TO and confirmation also.Now the problem is even though there is a stock for that sales order in MMBE system is throwing an error "Enter a sales oredr for special stock E" while doing PGI.

Pls help me on how to over come this?

Note : Stock is allocated to respective Sales order and TO is also confirmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved the issue myself..i have checked the material master, some one has changed the MRP Profile from MTO to MTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Note : Stock is allocated to respective Sales order and TO is also confirmed

As per your above comments,stock is there with Sales order then how Outbound Delivery can be created with STO.As in STO ,purchase order is created through which we create Outbound Delivery.

Just check in MMBE whether this stock displays under Batch or either Sales Order Stock.

Kindly confirm.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Stock is lying under sales order stock under batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are saying.....you want to create outbound delivery for STO and in MMBE, stock is showning specific to Sales order.

First, confirm the stock which is assigned to Sales order, is it the same for whcih you are creating delivery docment.

If not, change the assignment of stock for one sales order to other in MB1B transaction.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls try to understand the question first,

i have clearly mentined that delivery has succesfully created and To also confirmed but the problem is only PGI, I could not do PGI.

When TO is confirmed for same stock and batch why PGI shd give an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gupta,

Are you processing the material with make to order scenario?

Please check the Item category group whether there is 0001 assigned or the one which is not NORM. Then only system proposes special stock type for material.

If this is of special stock type, then you need to confirm the stock to the refered sales order number.

regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok.Just Check the Requirement Type & Requirement Class.Go to req. class and check whether Special Stock is "E" is there.

Other thing is that Batch is assigned to Particular Sales Order and as per your comments if you have created Delivery w.r.t Purchase order with that batch, it wont allow you to do PGI.If it is there,kindly de-assign the batch w.r.t that Sales order in MB1B with 412/E.

Best regards,

Ankur