cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning message when executing CFM1 Conistency check for Workcenters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have a question on why I'm encountering warning status message upon executing transaction CFM1 consistency check for Workcenter.

"Capacity 10000399: Model doesnot contain plant".

Even though I have CIFed the plant and I have a seprate Integration model for plants which is active. Still I encounter the warning message when i execute the generation of integration model and checking for consistency check.The detailed warning information is show below.

Capacity 10000399: Model does not contain plant

Message no. XC101

Diagnosis

In order to guarantee a consistent dataset in APO, the plant master data for the filter object Capacity 10000399 must also be recognized by the APO system. In this case, this data was not found in the models checked.

System Response

This message is a warning. Further processing is not prevented.

Procedure

Enter the missing plant master data in this or in another integration model.

Please do let me know why this warning message is showing up.

Regards

KRN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is because of capacity category.

You have created capacity category (e.g:001) in work center.

Check this capacity category in SPRO. you create one more capacity category(e.g: 091) in SPRO first and then update your work center and then CIF it.

It will work.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thank you for your reply. Can you please tell me what is this new capacity category (091)? Is it same as 001-Machine category or any thing different.

Regards

KRN

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

System only warns you that you have not included plant in integration model. You can obviously ignore the warning if you are sure that you have already CIFed plant.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through these transactions then analyse the error

CFG1-R/3 Error analysis

SAPAPO/C3 - APO system error analysis

Thanks

sreeni