cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Statistics for InfoProviders

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have selected this option from the Tools menu. By default some of the InfoProviders are checked and some are not. Why is this? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niten,

Yes you do need to do the selection. I dont remember any settings where you can include all the cubes created by default for maintaing BW stats.

As for the ODS you cannot maintain stats for ODS manually using this option. It is only for cube.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

Thanks for that, in the list there are ODS, Cubes and Master data objects if I want, I can use BW Statistics for any of these InfoProviders providing I check the Stats that I want from Tools | BW Statistics for InfoProviders. Is that correct

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Niten,

yes, that's correct. you can choose any infoproviders there.

hope this helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niten,

Because you need to decide whether you want to maintain the statistics for the Cube or not. Because maintain statistics consume space and resources hence there may be cases where you may not maintain stats in case of small cubes or test cubes.

Hope this helps.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that. Therefore I do need to select the InfoProviders that are required. It is not because of say an ODS does not have BEx checked etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

HeY NiEeN sHaH,

how r u ?

Which option u selected ? and where some InfoProviders are checked ??

Best Regards....

Sankar Kumar