cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing for Destination area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

When we make a Sales Order, we need to pick the price depending on the destination area.

In our client's place the pricing is District wise.

Most of our Sold-To, have multiple Ship-To, and they are one time consignees, meaning, our Sold-To will sell our stock to different people and ask us to deliver the goods to them, so it is always a new Consignee.

Now the pricing policy is that - the price of the goods depends on the District that the goods are going to. Our Sold-To is say from District 01 and his Consignee is from District 02.

When we make an Order, system is picking the District 01's price and not for District 02.

Here in the forum, I found a lot of threads with this question and a lot of ppl have answered saying add

Ship-To in a new table and add it to the access sequence. But dears, if I do that tell me, with ever changing Consignees, do I need to start maintaing a condition record when I have to make a sales order as I will know who the Ship-To is only when we receive the order.

Still with around a 1000 Sold-To having 'n' no. of Consignees, I cannot ask my client to maintain pricing for each Ship-To.

I need to maintain the pricing condition records based on the Sales District of the Ship-To. Kindly suggest me a way to first enter a Consignee in the Sales order (as again it is difficult to maintain a customer master for very consignee and add him to the Sold-To master), and then make the system pick the PR00 for the Consignee's District.

Or please suggest if there is a way of changing the address of the Sold-To in the Sales Order with out changing the master data, I mean only at the transaction level. So that system will pick the price based on the new address of the Sold-To for this transaction only.

Your replies are eagerly awaited.

Best regards and really appreciate your early replies.

Venkat - Hyd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread since no more inputs to help me solve the issue.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with Routine in that condition type.

See that it picks up the price always of PARVW=SH of sales ditrict

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think this is the thread you have posted

This is for the benefit of the forum you have closed all your previous threads as you might have unable to post a new thread.

you have mentioned as since it is a old thread and no more inputs closing the thread

It is your responsible as a forum member if you have solved the issue yourself, then let the other forum members know how you have solved and what is the outcome

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any solutiions Gurus ??

Regards of the day !!

Venkat - Hyd