cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields in ERM and CUP reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. When creating a custom field in ERM the new field is added to the selection screen in several reports but I don't see the field in the report it self. Is it possible to add it to the reports?

2. When creating a custom field in CUP the new field is added to the selection screen of "search request" functionality but I don't see the field in the selection screen of the reports and the content of the reports. Is it possible to add it to the reports?

3. Is it possible to add the role custom field from the ERM to the main screen of the request in CUP so the approver will be able to view it and approve/reject accordingly (It is important since the role custom field adds an attribute to identify the importance of the user in general)? I can see the custom field only on the drill down detailed screen of the role parameters in the custom attributes tab in ERM.

I didn't find documentation for these issues so help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Shira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shira,

No it is not possible to see the reports based on the custom field in CUP or ERM.

Seecondly, CUP and ERM custom fields are totally different and it is not possible to add or link the field ERM to CUP.

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shira,

As Shweta mentioned, this is not possible but there is a way you can see the custom fields in CUP reports. If you have BI 7.0 implemented, it comes with content for integration with CUP and RAR. You can create BI reports the way you want once you have activated this content.

Regards,

Alpesh