Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting invoices from non sap to sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

experts,

could please tell me, like i have a scenario, where in I have to post invoices from non sap to sap tables for updation. pleaase guide with me necessary configuration

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the data transfer will bypass SD in SAP. the invoices will be entered directly as accounting documents, the type of which will be the equivalent of RV. FI consultants would recommend that you define a document type for this type of transaction.

data transfer could either be via XI or LSMW. i am not sure about the t-code, though. maybe FB01?

regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For transfering of data from nonSAP legacy system to SAP system we are generaaly use LSMW.For this ask your Data Migration team to transfer your nonSAP documents into SAP.

We have invoice numbers in nonSAP also.Use the same numbers/based on the availability they will provide all the numbers etc..With the help of your FICO person we can take it as accounting document also.If we don't specify any order type by default it will be treated as RV document type.For this configuration ask your FICO person.

Post this one either by using FB01/F-30 T.Code.

Regards,

Krishna.