Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need info on FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any idea @ what is the use of fm CK40_COSTCOMPONENTS_FOR_A_ITEM?

I need to know the functionality of it.

Regards

saurabh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Though I have never used it still I went through the FM and I think it is somewhat like this:

KEKO is product costing header table and CKIS is Item unit costing or Itemizedunitcosting Product Costing.

CK40_COSTCOMPONENTS_FOR_A_ITEM imports the cost components like costing type, costing date, unit costing line item no., costing version for a item and

It takes the key fields of KEKO as input and shows the Cost Components for Cost of Goods Mfd which are present in the table KEPH.

This FM gives itemwise costing details for goods manufactured.

Please let me know if I am right...

Regards,

Sangeeta.

Plz don't forget to award points.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Though I have never used it still I went through the FM and I think it is somewhat like this:

KEKO is product costing header table and CKIS is Item unit costing or Itemizedunitcosting Product Costing.

CK40_COSTCOMPONENTS_FOR_A_ITEM imports the cost components like costing type, costing date, unit costing line item no., costing version for a item and

It takes the key fields of KEKO as input and shows the Cost Components for Cost of Goods Mfd which are present in the table KEPH.

This FM gives itemwise costing details for goods manufactured.

Please let me know if I am right...

Regards,

Sangeeta.

Plz don't forget to award points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

tx