cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Queue related- events not geting delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Being new in event queue area, I am trying to set up an event queue and have done all settings related to it for BUS1001006 ( Material ) object's 'Created' event.

I can also see events being entered in queue for the same.

However the same are not being delivered by background job which I have scheduled during setting of event queue.

Firstly, job was not getting released ( it was only in scheduled status), - may be authorization issue. Then I tried to schdule it with different user ID, then it got released as per requiremnet.

But now it is getting into <b>Cancelled</b> status instead of 'Finished' and events are not getting delivered.

Pls suggest what might be the reason.

Regds,

Akshay Bhagwat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Why don't you try running the same program the event queue job runs, but run it in dialog from transaction SE38.

It could still be an authorisation issue if the suer id used to run it does not have sufficient authority.

Also worth asking your sys admin folk if there is a batch user with broad authority you should be using to run the job.

Regards,

Jocelyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for the inputs.

I have already checked it by running the report thro' SE38. In case of this manual execution, It delivers the event in queue.

But in case of scheduling job is getting cancelled and I am not able to see any log!

If there is any error , then I suppose I should see it in Logs...

Any clues for the same?

Regards,

Akshay