cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Archiving Session Failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could anyone give me opinions on SAP problems?

When we archived object u201CFI_documntu201D, delete a u201CFilesu201D in tcode u201CSARAu201D, the AIX file system u201C/Oarcle/R3P/oraarchu201D was full, SAP and database have stopped, one archiving session deleting was failed and cannot retry. The SAP error message below:

"Text CCR 110000570022007002 ID 0001 language EN not found"

Message no. TD600

Diagnosis: you want to read a text which does not exist in the database (or update memory)

system response: Reading could not be carried out.

Procedure: you need to create this text:

1.Initialization (module INIT_TEXT)

2.Save (module SAVE_TEXT)

In SAP -> Overview of Archiving, the icon of file "000092-0031FI_DOCUMNT" is a THUNDER, not a green light.

I captured screen for reference.

[http://picasaweb.google.com.hk/lbiceman/SAP_error?feat=directlink]

Please teach me how to delete archiving session after archive job was completed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alan,

In SARA enter archive object name and click button Delete. Then click on Archive Selection button and see if its showing anything. If it is, verify its the same once which got archived.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I know that is delete archiving session procedure. Refer to the capture screen, one imcompleted job in the archiving session, I want to continue and complete this task.

Thanks

Alan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check this link you shall be able to do it.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/45/3dfc6ae99b4c2ce10000000a1553f6/content.htm

thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Thanks for your help. I just read your link. but it has not provide information to solve my problem. Could you explain how to solve my problem?

refer to screen capture, the archive is completed, 9 archiving sessions, only third session cannot delete.

thanks

Alan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I found one note that describes about the error that you are getting during Archiving.

Note 876911 - Error TD600 "Text ... was not found"

As you are in support pack SAPKB62055(Sap Basis), so this note can be implemnetd in your system as the correction is valid till 620-SAPKB62055 and the correction is delivered in support pack SAPKB62056.

Note 876911 has two prequist mentioned below.I checked that these note have been implemnetd in you system as it cane with the support pack.

Note1: 0000832701 TEXT archiving class with memory and performance problems

Note2: 0000861420 Error when you delete using archiving class "TEXT

I checked that first ( Note 832701) and second ( Note 861420) is already implemented in your system as the correction came in support pack SAPKB62052 and SAPKB62054.

Please test this note in sandbox and then try to implement in DEV .

thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean that I want to install support pack to fix the bug of SAP system?

The big big problem is, our SAP system have 7 modules were tailor made, if support pack intalled, those coding wil be reset and remove, so I hope to fix the problem without update support packs.

Does any article to talk about "delete archiving session failure" in internet?

Thanks

Alan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read what i explained you above.You need to only implement this Note 876911 - Error TD600 "Text ... was not found" through SNOTE transaction.

please test this in sandbox first.

Thanks Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I sorry about I don't understand the solution of SNOTE, I just have 2 months experiences on SAP system. The Notes 876911 recommand that to "Implement the correction with the Note Assistant or import the relevant Support Package", our system was updated to SAPKB62055, so, how to implement the correction?

could you briefly explain the procedure?

Sorry make you inconvenient

Thanks

Alan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this in your sandbox first.

Goto snote transaction.

There will be one option of Download Sap Note.Click on it.

Just give the note no in the box and click on tick mark.

then the note will be downloaded and you shall be able t see that note under the New Tree with status can be implemented.

Select that note and click on the execute Button.I may ask you some object to change.

The note will be implemented.

If all the thing are testedin sandbox then you can implement in your DEV system.

Thanks Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I test and download "Notes" in DEV server, the icon is grey & status is "cannot be implemented".

When I downloaded in PRD Server, the status is can be implemented.

If I run "execute" immidately, those correction will reset our tailor made modules?

Rishi Abrol, thank you very much.

Alan.

Edited by: Alan Wong on May 31, 2009 11:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This means that your production and the development patch level are at different patch level .

And for the question If I run "execute" immidately, those correction will reset our tailor made modules?

you need to contact to sap because they have deliverd the correction and they shall be able to tell you more effect for your tailor made module.As for as i see the note it just looks me to some correction in Object Name LSTXAF01 for the Delete function Issue.

But as you cant test this in DEv and so please open message with Sap for further guidence as you cant just test this in Production.

Hope it helps you.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol