Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE / IDOC - Data extract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a requirement to upload master data into CRM system with LSMW. The LSMW project is ready and uploaded the master data, almost 120,000 records.

And found 1000+ error records with 51 status, i.e. data validation error with exactly same field for all the records.

Now my question is, i have list of idocs(1000+). I want to find the best way for extracting that perticular field where the data went wrong. I can even specify the perticular segment number.

Can somebody help me to crack this issue.

Your help and views on this is highly appreciated am sure of reward points!

Thanks in advance..

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can do that by reading the STATUS record of the IDOC. IF you can publish the one of the status records from the EDIDS table, we can try looking into it.

Also, publish the message that shows up in WE02.

regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pass the IDoc number and Segment number(If you can) to get the information for that segment from EDID4. Then map the Sdata field to your Corresponding IDoc segment structure.

iDoc control records EDIDC can be used to ge the IDocs currently in Error status (51) for a particular message type, iDoc type from partner...etc..

Regards,

nagaraju Chidurupalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jak,

I think you should go with TCode WE09, there you can search the idocs which are in particular status and segment & fields names (you have a very good search criteria in this t.code.).

Can you tell me, what you want to do once you get all the idocs? what is the exact error message you are getting?

R u planning to report them?

shylesh