Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AGR_1251 Table - Which Fields to Pull to Get Users Who Can Update PA30

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have pulled the AGR_1251 table into ACL and need to know which fields (and the values of those fields) that I would need to pull to get all users who have the ability to update PA30, Infotype 0003 (Payroll Status)?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you should investigate object P_ORGIN (or P_ORGINCON, depending on the customizing settings). In my opinion a role with the required rights built into it will be your best source of information.

If you're going to analyze the table contents in stead of running reports on the authorization values through SUIM please keep in mind that you can only combine value for an object if the field value for 'AUTH' is identical. That's when the values belong to the same instance of the object.

2 REPLIES 2

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you should investigate object P_ORGIN (or P_ORGINCON, depending on the customizing settings). In my opinion a role with the required rights built into it will be your best source of information.

If you're going to analyze the table contents in stead of running reports on the authorization values through SUIM please keep in mind that you can only combine value for an object if the field value for 'AUTH' is identical. That's when the values belong to the same instance of the object.

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Following Objects are pulled by PA30 in Prof. generator and have a option called infotype.

PLOG HR Personnel Planning

P_ORGIN HR HR: Master Data

P_PERNR HR HR: Master Data - Personnel Number Check

Check which one you need to maintain...

FYI: PLOG contains a field called "INFOTYP" with a proposed value 1001

whereas, P_ORGIN & P_PERNR are containing field "INFTY" which again stating about Infotype. Check which one is providing 0003 in AGR_1251 with search criteria:

1. Role name

2. Only Fileds :INFOTYP & INFTY

then check what are the other field values assigned to those objects for updating payroll status.

Regards,

Dipanjan