cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to trasfer statistical value from ECC to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We are inplementing GTS 7.0 and are facing two issue.

First Issue

Business are adding mauall Z statistical value at the header level in sales order and then at the time of proforma invoice creation it is again appearing at the header and item level.

when the custom declaration is created this Z statistical value are not captured.

Please advice how to resolve this, is ther and BADI in ECC which we can use

Second issue

Business are chaging the material decription in sales order and at the time of creation of proforma invoice this new description is available. when the custom declaration is created system picks the description from the product master which is correct.

now the issue is how to capture the change material description from proforma invoice and update in custom declaration.

Please help and advice in solving the problem.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Wonder if you were able to get answer to 2nd question above -

Second issue

Business are chaging the material decription in sales order and at the time of creation of proforma invoice this new description is available. when the custom declaration is created system picks the description from the product master which is correct.

now the issue is how to capture the change material description from proforma invoice and update in custom declaration.

We have the same requirement. If you resolved this, can you share how you resolved this?

thanks,

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

The goods description in the billing document can now be used instead of the Product Master description by a simple configuration setting at the Process level.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Would you be able to guide me on the SPRO steps?

Thanks

Padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

You seem to have used an old discussion and repeated the same question. Please make sure you open a new thread if you don't find someone had answered the old discussion.

If you had read this discussion clearly, your query is answered already. Please ensure your reading the thread completely before posting your query if its an old discussion.

So, please try changing the settings in the below area

Good luck...

Regards

Dhilipan

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

Yes, but please raise a new thread with this question, so that others can search & find in future.  Title here concerns Statistical Value.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

First Issue

If you want to see your Z condition type pulled in as the statistical value in GTS, you may not need to implement a BADI. In the configuration for your pricing procedure, you can set the Condition subtotal value of your Z Condition Type to C.

Ex: Procedure ZRVA01

Step: 935 - CTyp: ZRWR - Description: GTS Statistical Value - SuTot: C

This copies that condition into the KOMP-GKWRT statistical value and will transfer it to GTS as the statistical value when creating a proforma.

Second Issue

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but you can pull the document-level material description during customs processing. The setting is in the IMG under SAP Customs Management --> General Settings --> Communication Processes --> Define Control Settings for Communication Processes. If you look at your customs process, there is a setting for Description Origin that controls whether it is pulled from the material master or the document.

Hope this helps!

- James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James

i am looking into the soution provided by you for the first issue will get back once i am able to test.

for second issue i am not able to find the setting that you have mentioned i need to change in Define control setting for communication process and at Process level to look for setting for Description Origin that controls whether it is pulled from the material master or the document. in GTS 7.0 this setting not available.. Please advise or let me know the exact place to check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I think that the setting I am referring to is not present in 7.0, only 7.1+. The setting is stored in the field BAPTI in table /SAPSLL/TLEPR.

Another option would be to pull in the description using the BADI /SAPSLL/CUHD_PROP, which will allow you to modify the Description of Goods (field IWTXT in structure /SAPSLL/CUHD_BADI_ITEM_S)while creating a customs declaration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Anser to first Issue:

Following Step are required to achieve the above mentioned Mapping:

On the ECC side

1. Activation of Badi /SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0C_R3 ( Method IF_EXTEND_CUS_CDOC) . It will require coding for transferring the required condition values to GTS.

On GTS side

2. Defining Duty Types corresponding to the Condition Type from ECC.

3. Defining Duty Framework for all the defined duty type for the determination on the Customs

shipment document

4. Assignment of Condition type from ECC to Duty Type of GTS.

IMG :

Customs Processingu201D Service u2192 Calculation of Customs Duty

1. Define Type of Customs Duty.

2. Define Customs Duty Framework

3. Assign Duty Types to Pricing Condition Types from Feeder Systems .

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

Thanks for the reply

1. Activation of Badi /SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0C_R3 ( Method IF_EXTEND_CUS_CDOC) . It will require coding for transferring the required condition values to GTS. please let me know if this BADI is available in R/3 4.7..i am not able to find..please help

in the code i have to mention the source field from ECCand the target field in GTS...is that correct and through RFC it will update in GTS..

In GTS-7.0 in IMG config we dont have the functionality for the below

3. Assign Duty Types to Pricing Condition Types from Feeder Systems . please advice

Edited by: Kevin2009 on May 31, 2009 9:31 AM

Edited by: Kevin2009 on May 31, 2009 7:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin ,

This Badi is not present in 4.7 , it is in ECC.

You can only transfer additional price conditions from the feeder system if the feeder system fills the appropriate component (CVL) of the interface in the BAdI . So for coding in the Badi you have to pass the codndition value under CVL component of the BAdi.

Assign Duty Types to Pricing Condition Types from Feeder Systems

There has to be a mapping done between the Pricing condition from ECC and a defined duty type in GTS. The value of pricing condition which comes from ECC gets assigned to GTS duty type.

So Pricing condn of ECC acts as source and Duty type of GTS acts as target .

Kind regards,

Sameer