Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send error trace in Alert

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Kindly provide suggestion for Alert

1) i want to send SXMB_MONI Error (System generated trace) i.e. Mandatory target node not generated, into alert.

2) Could i send any input variable value through IE alerts without using BPM..... how?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

these can be some option for you to explore

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/25/triggering-xi-alerts-from-a-user-defined-function

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/01/26/throwing-smart-exceptions-in-xi-graphical-mapping

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Forgot to mention, Is this possible through standard alert config(Without UDF) to capture system generated mapping error ? Is there any standard variable that holds error message, can be send like container variable?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Forgot to mention, Is this possible through standard alert config(Without UDF) to capture system 
generated mapping error ? Is there any standard variable that holds error message, can be send like 
container variable?

Cehck the feasibility of using SXMS_ERROR_CODE alert variable to sedn the error code....if looking for sending AE error text then go for SXMS_TO_ADAPTER_ERRTXT....to know more:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/d0/d4b54020c6792ae10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards,

Abhishek.