cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Repositories OAC0 - Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have separate dev and production Content Servers..

What is the practice followed in creating content repositories in Production server??

Is it transported from dev ?. Or do we have to create it freshly in the production server??

If i try to transport from development, the storage categories are not assignment to the content repository.

ie, Inside the storage category, the content repository name is shown blank after the transport.. though we can see the content repo name in OAC0

So in production server do we have to manually create these instead of transporting from dev server??

Please guide

Regards

Aby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

we did this quite recently, and we did end up setting up the content repository in prod as we didn't have one in dev. It is necessary to open up the client for customising, then you can do it via the transaction or CSADMIN.

I think it was also necessary to set up the required certificate, no expert in that though, basis did this. Then assign the storage cat as you mention

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard

Thanks for the suggestiion.. I am closing this thread and we are also going ahead and creating new content repositories in production server..

Regards

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Aby,

I think you have to check CSADMIN, and make sure should be actvi in Production server.....

hope will solve ur purpose