cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regard SAP note 0001304803 Security note: Changing a transport without auth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Actually I have a problem with implementing this note, on DEV i did just like the note is saying and it went fine, but when i imported the request into Quality server it gave me an error :

Generation of Programs and Screens (8) Ended with errors

Generation of the transported programs

Program TH_E070E: Syntax error in line 000000

The program 'TH_E070E' is not Unicode-compatible,according to its program attributes.

Database COMMIT executed

Screen TH_E070E 1000 successfully generated

Database COMMIT executed

Please Help me in this,

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its ok now, thanks for the help

Former Member
0 Kudos

dod you deleted the report TH_E070E before implementing the note

According to Note:

" If the report TH_E070E also exists in your system, delete it manually. For technical reasons, we cannot provide general correction instructions for this report.

If the package STRW does not exist in your system, you must first call transaction SE03 -> "Change Object Directory Entries" and change the package from R3TR PROG TH_E070E to SDEL"

did you follow this before implementing the note

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

No i didn't, i hesitated to do so, but isn't this program used somewhere in the system? could it impact other application area if i delete it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it will not impact,that is why you are getting those errors after implementing SAP note

otherwise raise a SAP message,they might be able to help you

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, i'll do that, Thank you for your help i do really appreciate it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your system are on same package level or not.

Thanks

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is actually!

Former Member
0 Kudos

how did you implemented the note in dev..through SNOTE or manually

I would suggest you to implement this note in qa through SNOTE and then see what error it gives and are you sure it was implemented in dev without errors

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, first i did implement the note on DEV using snote and transported it to QAS, but before implementing it on DEV , whenever i tried to run that program"TH_E070E" it gave me a dump " "The program "TH_E070E" is not Unicode-compatible, according to its pr

"gram attributes."

and i have a Unicode system, do you think this could be the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is the problem,the program is not compatible for non-unicode system and yours is a unicode system,it is giving an error

I wonder how it got implemented in dev through SNOTE

Rohit