cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales orders with expired dates should not consider in MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is that when i m running MRP for sales order for which expiry date has already been lapsed or over.sysyem should not create any mrp elements(Planned order) for such Sales orders.

We have maintained one Z table which gives the validity period(Expiry date) for sales order according to their respective division.

if MRP running date lies after the date of expiry of sales order, system shoul not allow to run MRP for that sales order or it should pop some message while executing MRP run before saving it.

How we can achieve this?

Pls suggest.....

Rgds,

Yogesh Thorat..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i agree with our dear mr lakshmipathi. in standard, a sales order is treated as a commitment and the open order quantity will appear as a requirement until rejected. therefore, you need to include in your enhancement that when the validity lapses, the enhancement should reject the open order quantities of said orders.

regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since as per standard, there is no concept called validity period for sale order and you are maintaining in a zee table, definitely your requirement has to be met with user exit or function module or some enhancements.

Perhaps, you can try with MRP Enhancements

a) LMDR2001 or

b) LMDZU001

to meet your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi