Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cn41

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

dear experts,

pl help in saving variant & layout for cn41.

i am not getting the variant + layout together, pl help

variant is saved on cn41 (first screen) & execute, report lay out is requirement only 5 columns max, and i wanted this layout for the same variant, which is saved. in report layout i am saving, i get three options, out of which only one is available for save ie., save seletion version, where i am giving same variant. but when i run next with save variant, but the report layout is not coming what i have saved thru save seletion version.

pl help in retrieving the save selection version.

thanks in advance

regards

Srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In CN41 enter your selection data and save as variant first, then execute the report. Choose the fields you want and save as Selection version and exit the report.

Now call the report again choose your variant first then select from the top menu path Edit -->other selection version, one pop up window will populate just click ok for that it will take you to selection versions screen now select your selection version and execute the report you will get the fields you want.

Please check and reply

Thanks

S.Murali

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i have tried as suggested, but still i am getting sap std selection version.

fyi, i have variant on cn41 and also selected the required saved version thru edit-other selection version, but still i am getting sap std selection version, pl advise, what other settings to be done.

regards

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari

Sorry for my previous reply

You cannot control the report layout using the selection version, the selection version is nothing but its like variant.The selection version is use to keep different selection possibilities for data selection in a report.

To save the layout in CN41 i don't think there is standard functionality in this, let me check in that.

Thanks

S.Murali

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have got work around solution, i don't know whether this is correction.

to get the saved selection version, what i did is

go to cn41, execute the report

save the selection version with desired name & click on protected

after saving selection version, now exit the report,

now u r in cn41 screen, now save the variant with same name what is given in report layout,

againt go to cn41 and select -- get variant and execute u get ur report layout, i have got the same report layout what i have saved selection version.

pl ratify whether the variant saved after the report execution

regards

srihari

Answers (0)